May 9th (Thursday) 2019, 6.30pm- 8.30pm
Makespace, 1 Aristotle Lane, OX2 6LP
All Library and Repair Café volunteers, borrower members of the Library, and representatives of financial supporters of SHARE Oxford are invited to attend this AGM. Please let us know if you intend to attend, in order for us to plan better by emailing email@example.com
- The meeting will start at 6.30pm with a short update on the status and progress of the Library of Things and the Repair Cafes by Maurice Herson and Alex Mates.
- The formal business of the Meeting will then include:
- presentation of the provisional accounts for financial year 2018/19.
- Election and/or confirmation of the officers of SHARE Oxford (Chair [currently Alex] and Treasurer [currently Maurice], potentially Secretary). If you are interested in putting yourself forward for one of these roles – or would just like to see what they involve – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The rest of the meeting will be spent in a discussion of future possibilities for SHARE Oxford, such as:
- other activities consistent with the vision of SHARE Oxford which we might take on;
- considerations for the continuity, frequency etc. of the Repair Cafes;
- considerations for the location of the Library after Makespace;
- partnerships we might seek;
- (if there is time) the nature of ‘membership’ of SHARE Oxford;
- and any other strategic considerations brought up by attendees.
If you would like to see SHARE Oxford’s Constitution, please email requesting it; copies will also be available at the meeting.