SHARE Oxford is aiming to form a group of interested people as trustees who will:
- help with the strategic direction of SHARE Oxford
- provide accountability for the coordinator and the volunteers
- bring specific expertise where needed
- represent SHARE Oxford to external stakeholders where possible
They may take on specific roles to support the volunteer team. We are specifically seeking people with skills in any of the following areas:
- Social enterprise governance
To have at least one of these positions covered by somebody who has previous experience of establishing a community action group or a social enterprise would be invaluable.