What’s included in the reports
- Facts and figures about the previous year – our loans, members, inventory & Repair Cafés
- Details of how we’ve spread the word through events and social media about SHARE Oxford & how we’re supporting a growing movement of sharing and repairing.
- The nuts and bolts of running SHARE Oxford including our finances and volunteer contributions
Who are the reports for
- Members of the Library and attendees of our Repair Cafés
- Our volunteers who make SHARE Oxford what it is
- Our supporters (moral, financial & in-kind)
- The broader community, to keep us accountable and making sure the Library is meeting the community need
Impact Report 2021
The year of Covid reduced our activities and our impact but not our belief in the project or the ethusiasm of the users of the Library and the Repair Café. The report shows how we managed through the year and what we now are ready to move on to.
Or there’s just the summary version.
Impact Report 2020
After just over 12 months of operation of the Library of Things, we took a step back to evaluate what SHARE Oxford had achieved through our Library and regular Repair Cafés and we’ve published our findings in our first Impact Report. This report includes the story of setting up a Library of Things and running Repair Cafés.
Or there’s just a summary version.