After just over 12 months of operation of the Library of Things, we took a step back to evaluate what SHARE Oxford had achieved through our Library and regular Repair Cafés and we’ve published our findings in our first Impact Report.
What’s included in the report?
- Our story of setting up a Library of Things and running Repair Cafés
- Facts and figures about the last year – our loans, members, inventory & Repair Cafés
- Details of how we’ve spread the word through events and social media about SHARE Oxford & how we’re supporting a growing movement of sharing and repairing.
- The nuts and bolts of running SHARE Oxford including our finances and volunteer contributions
Who is the report for?
- Members of the Library and attendees of our Repair Cafés
- Our volunteers who make SHARE Oxford what it is
- Our supporters (moral, financial & in-kind)
- The broader community, to keep us accountable and making sure the Library is meeting the community need
Or there’s just a summary version.